How to Get Here
If you are seeking assistance with ear wax removal or would like a free, no-obligation hearing test; it couldn't be simpler to get to the Hearing Aid Centre from Osmondthorpe, or call us now on 0113 4265418.
By Car (approx 5 miles/12 minutes):
- Follow Osmondthorpe Lane to York Road/A64
- Continue on York Road/A64 to Wellington Road/A58
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Wellington Road/B6154
- Turn left onto Oldfield Lane
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Dixon Lane
By Bus (approx 31 minutes):
- Catch the 843 Coastliner Leeds City Centre from Shaftesbury Junction (stop A)
- Ride for 6 minutes/8 stops to Leeds City Bus Station
- Catch the 254 from Leeds City Bus Station (Platform 10)
- Ride for 10 minutes/11 stops to Whitehall Road Dixon Lane
- Walk east on Whitehall Road/A58 towards Dixon Lane
- Turn left onto Dixon Lane
Osmondthorpe is a suburb in eastern Leeds, West Yorkshire. Osmondthorpe is neighboured by Harehills, Halton, Halton Moor and East End Park. Approximately 3 miles away from Leeds city centre, Osmondthorpe enjoys a suburban atmosphere.
Living in Osmondthorpe
Osmondthorpe has all the local amenities a resident could ask for. Nearby supermarkets include Asda Harehills Supermarket, Iceland Foods, D&K Convenience Store, KARPATY FOOD CENTRE, Asda Killingbeck Superstore, Morrisons, DELIUX and Sainsbury’s. In Osmondthorpe there is Victoria Primary Academy, Leeds Cookery School, Meadowfield Primary School, Little Owls Nursery Osmondthorpe Corpus Christi Catholic College, Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School, Wykebeck Primary School, Brownhill Primary Academy, Shakespeare Primary School and Children’s Centre and St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School offering lots of choice to residents with children.
Osmondthorpe has excellent proximity to the town centre. York Road/A64 offers a quick route, alternatively; bus route 5 arrives in Leeds City Centre and only takes approximately 15 minutes.
Osmondthorpe postcode: LS9
The History of Osmondthorpe
Osmondthorpe was originally a hamlet in the south-east of Leeds. Osmondthorpe also has a history of coal working.
Things to do in Osmondthorpe
Railway Cafe - Leeds and New Taste of China are both places to eat in Osmondthorpe. There is also a Soccer Field.
Our Other Service Areas
Aberford Adel Alwoodley Armley Barwick in Elmet Beeston Belle Isle Bramhope Bramley Burley Chapel Allerton Chapeltown Cross Gates East End Park Farsely Garforth Gildersome Gipton Great Preston Guiseley Halton Moor Harehills Harewood Headingley Holbeck Horsforth Hunslet Kippax Kirkstall Meanwood Methley Micklefield Middleton Moortown Morley Oakwood Otley Oulton Pudsey Rawdon Rothwell Roundhay Scholes Seacroft Shadwell Sherburn in Elmet Stourton Swillington Wetherby Whinmoor Wike Woodlesford Wortley Yeadon