How to Get Here
If you are seeking assistance with ear wax removal or would like a free, no-obligation hearing test; it couldn't be simpler to get to the Hearing Aid Centre from Great Preston.
By Car (approx 11 miles/23 minutes):
- Head north on Whitehouse Lane towards Whitehouse Crescent
- Turn left onto Goody Cross Lane
- Turn left onto Wakefield Road/A642
- Continue straight onto Calverley Road
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Leeds Road/A639
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A639
- At the roundabout, take the second exit and stay on A639
- At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on A639
- Continue straight onto A61
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto the M621
- Merge onto M621
- At junction 1, take the A6110/Ring Road exit to A653/Dewsbury Airport
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Ring Road/A6110
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Royds Lane
- Turn right onto Whitehall Road/A58
- Turn left onto Dixon Lane
By Bus (approx 1 hour 7 minutes):
- Catch the 168 from Great Preston Corner
- Ride for 38 minutes/40 stops to The Headrow (stop R4)
- Catch the 42 from The Headrow (stop R4)
- Ride for 17 minutes/12 stops to Lower Wortley Road Greentop
- Walk south-west on Lower Wortley Road towards Greenville Gardens
- Turn left onto Dixon Lane Road
- Turn left onto Dixon Lane
About Great Preston
Great Preston is a suburb in eastern Leeds, West Yorkshire. Great Preston is neighboured by Swillington, Kippax, Allerton Bywater and Methley. Approximately 10 miles away from Leeds city centre, Great Preston enjoys a countryside-like atmosphere.
Living in Great Preston
Great Preston has all the local amenities a resident could ask for. Nearby supermarkets include Tesco Express, Sainsbury's Local, Tesco Superstore, Co-op Food, The Co-operative Food and Sainsbury's. In Great Preston there is Great Preston C of E Primary School, Brigshaw High School, Allerton Bywater Primary School, Kippax Greenfield Primary School, Swillington Primary School and Kippax North Primary School offering choice to residents with children.
Great Preston has excellent proximity to the town centre. Whitehouse Lane offers a quick route, alternatively; bus routes 163 Sapphire, 166 Sapphire, 168, 174 and 174A arrive in Leeds City Centre and only take approximately 15-20 minutes.
Great Preston postcode: LS26
Things to do in Great Preston
The Great Preston Snooker/Sports Club is open every day between 12 and 11:30pm. There is a snooker room with seven full sized snooker tables, a games room with 2 english 8 ball pool tables, a darts board and a 7ft big screen showing live sports. There is also a bar area with a TV. Some of the rooms are available to hire also.
Our Other Service Areas
Aberford Adel Alwoodley Armley Barwick in Elmet Beeston Belle Isle Bramhope Bramley Burley Chapel Allerton Chapeltown Cross Gates East End Park Farsely Garforth Gildersome Gipton Guiseley Halton Moor Harehills Harewood Headingley Holbeck Horsforth Hunslet Kippax Kirkstall Meanwood Methley Micklefield Middleton Moortown Morley Oakwood Osmondthorpe Otley Oulton Pudsey Rawdon Rothwell Roundhay Scholes Seacroft Shadwell Sherburn in Elmet Stourton Swillington Wetherby Whinmoor Wike Woodlesford Wortley Yeadon